A world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live.
To mobilize volunteers and community partners in building affordable housing and promoting home ownership as a means to breaking the cycle of poverty.
Housing for All
We believe that access to safe, decent and affordable housing is a basic human right that should be available to all.
We believe in the worth and dignity of every human being. We respect the people we serve and those that help us in this effort and recognize them as our greatest resource.
We believe we can best achieve our mission through meaningful and mutually-beneficial partnerships with others.
Diversity and Inclusiveness
We believe there is a role for everyone committed to our vision, mission and values and we seek to enrich our organization through diversity.
CMHC Research Findings
How Habitat Improves Family life;
- 70 percent reported improved health.
- 31 percent reported less frequent visits to the doctor.
- 25 percent missed fewer days of work.
- 65 percent reported children’s confidence improved.
- Children’s participation in extracurricular activities increased.
- 58 percent were better off financially now.
- Read the paper